- A total of 183 respondents reported at the start of the survey that they live locally to Bransbury Park, and selected that they are unlikely or very unlikely to visit a new hub.
- Those respondents were then given the opportunity to share any general views they have on the potential development.
- The most popular theme that came out was around parking:
- Two thirds of respondents shared their worries about how a new development would impact the area it’s built in (66%).
- Over a third of these respondents also commented that they don’t want to lose any green space or the outdoor courts (36%) and are worried about increased traffic (34%).
Base: Respondents who are unlikely or very unlikely to visit a new hub at Bransbury Park and live in the surrounding streets (183)
|Themes||Percentage of respondents|
|Loss of green space and outdoor courts||36%|
|Suggestions of different locations||26%|
|Size of building||15%|
|Impact on the atmosphere of the area||14%|