- The majority of respondents have travelled on a route that takes them through Goldsmith Avenue (87%)
- The majority of respondents who travel through the area frequently (at least twice a week), do so as a car or van driver (52%)
- 60% of respondents travel through the area using active travel; 40% frequently cycle through and 30% frequently walk through Goldsmith Avenue
- The main reason that respondents travel through Goldsmith Avenue is to get to the shops (67%)
- Reasons such as travelling to a leisure activity (42%), travelling to or from home (39%) travelling to see friends and family (38%) and travelling to work (32%) were not selected by a majority of respondents however they were significant reasons for travel
Do you ever travel on a route that takes you through Goldsmith Avenue?
Base: Total sample (773)
How do you travel through Goldsmith Avenue? (by frequent travellers)
Base: Respondents travelling through Goldsmith Avenue at least twice a week (355)
What are the main reasons you travel through Goldsmith Avenue?
Base: Total sample (638)