- Five respondents are happy with the centre and its existing facilities. They had no suggestions of improvements.
- Some respondents suggested:
- more storage
- changing rooms
- an updated kitchen
- facilities aimed at young people.
How Eastney Community Centre could be improved
How Portsmouth City Council could support clubs and activities
- The main suggestion around support was keeping costs at the new centre low, and providing spaces for the existing clubs.
- A couple of respondents suggested that community groups should be subsidised or that discounts should be available for them when hiring the new spaces.
Three respondents left further comments:
- Two expressed their gratitude toward the centre staff and committee
- One respondent commented that the council should support the centre in its development. They also hope that disruption to the existing groups will be kept to a minimum.