- Almost three out of five respondents have been running their club or activity for at least five years (59%), with 24% reporting that their club has been operating for over 20 years.
- Just over two out of five of respondents have been running their club or activity for less than 5 years.
- The majority of respondents use the large hall at the community centre (71%),
- Just under a quarter use the small hall (24%).
- Almost half the respondents use their own equipment (47%)
- Another 18% of respondents use equipment provided by the centre.
- Over a third use the kitchen facilities (35%) and a couple of respondents use the studio and outside space.
Running the clubs and activities
How long the club or activity has been running for
The following chart shows that just over two fifths of respondents have been running their club or activity for less than five years (41%).
What facilities or equipment the respondents use to run their club or activity
The following chart shows that a range of facilities and equipment are used by those who run clubs and activities, with the large hall being the most used (71%).