- Overwhelmingly, those who take part in the clubs and activities represented in the survey come from PO4. 88% of respondents reported that their members live there.
- Almost every group and activity has over 10 participants (94%), with 63% having 20 or more. Just one respondent reported that they have less than 10 participants in their club (6%).
- The ages of those who participate in the clubs and activities represented in the survey vary.
- Half have members aged under 18 years old (50%)
- Similar proportions of respondents reported that they have 55-64 year olds and over 65s taking part (44% for both).
Which area in Portsmouth do most of your members/attendees come from
The following chart shows that the majority of those who participate in the clubs and activities live in the PO4 postcode district (88%). 24% live in the PO1 area, 29% live in the PO2 area, 29% live in the PO3 area, 47% live in the PO5 area, 24% live in the PO6 area, and 12% live outside of Portsmouth.
Number of participants in their club or activity
The following chart shows that the majority of clubs and activities have over 20 participants (65%). 12% have between 15 and 19 participants, 18% have 10 to 14 participants, and 6% have less than 10 participants.
Age of participants in their club or activity
The following chart shows that those who attended the different clubs and activities represent a wide range of age groups. 44% of clubs and activities have participants aged 65 years or older, 44% have participants between 55 and 64 years old, 31% have participants between 45 and 54 years old, 38% have participants between 35 and 44 years old, 38% have participants between 25 and 34 years old, 25% have participants between 18 and 24 years old, and 50% have participants younger than 18 years old.