A predominantly quantitative online survey was launched on 2 August 2021 and was open for four weeks. The survey sought to engage with residents in the local area to gather feedback on proposed changes to Rudmore roundabout.
The survey was promoted through the following marketing and communications to maximise consultation engagement and subsequent response rate:
- Portsmouth City Council social media platforms
- Letters to households in the local area
- Portsmouth City Council email marketing distribution lists
- Media release encouraging participation
- Visits to residents and businesses
In total, 286 people interacted with the survey.