- The most popular theme that emerged from the further comments was gratitude from parents and carers towards the Short Breaks service – respondents discussed having a positive experience using Short Breaks.
- Some in this cohort think that the eligibility criteria for Short Breaks should be broadened.
- Several respondents explained that they were unaware that the service exists and think that more information is needed.
Further comments about Short Breaks
Base (2021 sample): 68 (responses from at least 5 respondents)
- Great service (28%)
- Unaware of Short Breaks (15%)
- Change the criteria (15%)
- Would like more information (13%)
- Difficult to access Short Breaks (12%)
- More provision is needed (7%)