- Around one quarter of respondents who reported that they are aware of the Local Offer website heard about it from their child or young person’s school or college (23%).
- The next most common responses were hearing about it from Portsmouth Parent Voice (11%) or online (11%).
- A further 10% of parents and carers became aware of the Local Offer website through work or their role (10%).
- From health professionals, social media, and Portsmouth City Council, and by word of mouth, were amongst the least popular responses.
How did you hear about the Local Offer website?
Base: 199 (responses from at least 8 respondents)
- School or college (23%)
- Portsmouth Parent Voice (11%)
- Online (11%)
- Through work (10%)
- Health professional (7%)
- Council (5%)
- Friend or relative (5%)
- Social media (5%)
- Word of mouth (4%)