Search
Generic filters

Summary

  • The majority of respondents were a ‘parent or grandparent’ of a child/children at the school (total sample – 84%)
  • Almost a fifth of respondents describe themselves as nearby residents (total sample – 19%)

Relationship to school (all waves)

Base: Total sample (393) | Wave 3+: King’s Academy College Park (177) | Wave 2+: Meon Infant & Junior School (104) | St John's (22*) | Wave 1: St Jude’s (73) | Bramble (17*) | *Caution: low base | +‘Grandparent’ added to ‘I am a parent or grandparent of a child/ children at the school’ in Waves 2 and 3

This chart shows that:
84% of the total sample, 84% of respondents for King’s, 80% of respondents for Meon, 95% of respondents for St John’s, 90% of respondents for St Jude’s, and 71% of respondents for Bramble are a parent or grandparent of a child/children at the school
19% of the total sample, 20% of respondents for King’s, 25% of respondents for Meon, 5% of respondents for St John’s, 14% of respondents for St Jude’s, and 24% of respondents for Bramble are a resident living close to the school
4% of the total sample, 3% of respondents for King’s, 5% of respondents for Meon, 1% of respondents for St Jude’s, and 18% of respondents for Bramble are a member of staff at the school
1% of the total sample, 1% of respondents for King’s, and 2% of respondents for Meon are a guardian of a child/children at the school