- The majority of respondents have used a Public Right of Way (PRoW) in Portsmouth (66%)
- Just under a third of respondents do not know if they have used a PRoW (32%)
- Nearly half of respondents who use a PRoW do so either ‘daily’ (15%) or ‘several times a week’ (28%)
- Over a quarter of respondents use a PRoW ‘several times a month’ (27%)
- The remaining respondents use a PRoW at a much lesser frequency, with 31% using a PRoW ‘several times a year’ or less
- Just under a quarter of respondents who used a Public Right of Way used PRoW 2 (23%) and just under a fifth use PRoW 3 (19%)
Have you ever used any Public Rights of ways in Portsmouth?
Base: Total sample (1026)
Thinking about all of the PRoW's that you have ever used, how often do you use any PRoW in general?
Base: Respondents who have used a PRoW (579)
If you know the numbers of the Public Rights of Way that you use in the city, please list them.
Base: Respondents who have used a PRoW and gave a number (31) | *Denotes under 4 respondents selecting a route
|wdt_ID||PRoW Number||Percentage (%)|