- The majority of respondents travel on a route through Dundas Lane (85%)
- The majority of respondents drive through Dundas Lane by car or van (74%)
- Equal numbers of respondents travel through Dundas Lane by bike or on foot (55%)
- 69% of respondents travel through the area actively (by bike/on foot), with 53% doing so at least once a week
- 74% of respondents give travelling to the shops as a main reason for travelling along Dundas Lane
- 36% use the route to reach leisure activities and as part of their exercise
- The route is used by 25% of respondents to get to or from their workplace
- Only 6% use the route for educational purposes
Do you ever travel on a route that takes you through Dundas Lane?
Base: Total sample (327)
How do you travel through Dundas Lane?
Base: Total sample (278)
How do you travel through Dundas Lane? (Frequent travellers)
Base: Respondents travelling along Dundas Lane at least twice a week (118)
What are the main reasons you travel along Dundas Lane?
Base: Those travelling along Dundas Lane (277)