- The largest volume of responses came from respondents living in the PO4 district
- The highest proportion of respondents were aged 65 and over (30%) ; there was an over-representation of older respondents compared to younger respondents, with just 4% of the sample aged under 25
- Slightly more males responded to the survey than females (53% compared to 47%)
- The highest proportion of respondents were White – British (94%), with a further 4% being White – other
- The majority of respondents have no disability (86%)
- Of those respondents with a disability, the most common disability types were ‘mobility’ (54%) and ‘physical’ (43%)
What is your postcode?
Base: Total sample (1,779)
What is your age group?
Base: Total sample (1,580)
What is your sex?
Base: Total sample (1,657)
What is your ethnic group?
Base: Total sample (1,544)
Do you consider yourself to have a disability under the Equality Act 2010?
Base: Total sample (1,622)
What type of disability do you have?
Base: Those with a disability (212)