- The highest proportion of respondents live in PO4 (27%), whilst similar proportions live in PO2, PO5, PO1, and PO6
- Over a quarter of respondents are aged 65 and over (26%), over a fifth are aged 55-64 (21%), and just 4% are between 16-24, meaning respondent age is skewed towards older age groups
- Just over half of respondents are male (53%), 46% are female, and less than 1% are intersex or prefer to self-describe
- Due to very small base sizes for those who are intersex and those who prefer to self-describe, only male and female will be included in charts detailing responses according to respondent sex
- The vast majority of respondents are White or White British (97%), 1% each belong to mixed/ multiple ethnic groups or are Asian or Asian British
- Only 13% of respondents reported to having a disability, with the most commonly reported disabilities being mobility (45%) or physical (35%) in nature
What is your postcode?
Base: Total sample (3,119)
What is your age group?
Base: Total sample (2,864)
What is your sex?
Base: Total sample (2,952)
What is your ethnic group?
Base: Total sample (2,757)
Do you consider yourself to have a disability under the Equality Act 2010?
Base: Total sample (2,904)