- Overall, a higher proportion of respondents feel positive or very positive about rental e-scooters operating in Portsmouth than in previous waves (31%, compared to 23% in Wave Three)
- The younger the respondent the more likely they are to feel positively about rental e-scooters operating in Portsmouth (57% of those aged 16-24 feel positive or very positive, whereas only 13% of those aged 65 or over feel this way)
- The vast majority of trial users feel positive about rental e-scooters in Portsmouth (82% positive or very positive), whereas non-trial users are more likely to feel negative (76% negative or very negative)
- Males appear to feel slightly more positive than females, whilst those without a disability are slightly more positive than those with a disability
- Respondents with a learning disability feel most positively about rental e-scooters compared to those with other disabilities (28% feel very positive), followed by those with a mental health disability (13% very positive) and a physical disability (12% very positive)
- However, over half of respondents with a mobility disability, hearing impairment or sight impairment feel very negative about rental e-scooters operating in Portsmouth. 71% of respondents with a sight impairment feel very negative about rental e-scooters
An asterisk (*) indicates a small base size, caution should be taken when interpreting the results.