Generic filters


  • Almost three quarters of residents (72%) are from roads that connect with Castle Road and the remaining 28% reside on Castle Road
  • Over two-thirds of residents (67%) felt that the temporary closure had a positive impact on their experience living on (or a road connected to) Castle Road
  • 18% reported a negative impact as a result of the temporary road closure, 13% reported a mixed impact and just 2% said it had no impact on them

Which of the following best describes you?

Base: Total residents (402)

This chart shows that 72% of the people who are classified as residents in the consultation are residents on a road that connects with castle road and 28% live directly on castle road.

Overall, what impact has the temporary road closure had on your experience of living on, or on a road connected to, Castle Road since it was introduced?

Base: Total residents (396)

The chart chart shows a summary of the impact that the road closure had on residents. 67% of residents said the closure had a positive impact and 18% said it had a negative impact.